oanaread

oanaread

Endgame: The Calling

Endgame: The Calling - James Frey, Nils Johnson-Shelton OUR FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN. OUR FUTURE IS YOUR FUTURE. WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. PEOPLE OF EARTH. ENDGAME HAS BEGUN.

Seriously. It's maddening to hear people say it's like the THG series when in fact, IT'S NOT!!!!!!!

James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton's introduction already captured my heart. A very powerful intro. After reading the lines, my heart is just filled with excitement. I keep on looking forward to what will happen. Though in the beginning it kinda confused me because it's been one player's POV then another one then another one. But as the story progresses, I got used to it and it became my favorite idea that every POV takes you to different settings. And it's like travelling also. Skills for the players i really fascinating and frightening at the same time coz some players are so bad-ass and brutal. I wince on parts that grossed me. I can't imagine that happening to me. And then some of the players paired up and that makes the difference.

I'm so hooked with the this and I believe I could finish this in two days if not only of working days. but still, i love the book and those who says it's kinda like THG, you must read again!