oanaread

oanaread

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer  - Michelle Hodkin The whole time I was reading the book, I kept on asking myself will the story get any stranger. Don't get me wrong but the strangeness and the confusion the book gives me makes me love it more and more. There's this point where I could not keep reading the book cause it was already midnight and it creeps me out. Revelations were slowly unfolded and I didn't expect a surprise from Noah Shaw. The romance and paranormal feels keeps the story together. But for the last few pages of the book, I think I totally lost it. I can't cope up but the author still managed to direct it's readers where the story is really going. The ending tho. It gave me the chills. If Jude's appearance a real thing or not is a cliffhanger ending. I'm preparing myself for something big but suddenly it's the end. And it makes me mad(positively mad). I want to get to the next book asap. Maybe my questions will be answered on the next sequel. It's for me to find out.

Also, I would like to give a shout out to the characters. they are remarkable especially Daniel Dyer and Noah Shaw. I so love Noah Shaw. His willingness to fix Mara and be with Mara is too cheesy but you can feel the sincerity. I wish Mara could see how lucky she is to have Noah always by her side. And a brother like Daniel of course.